Composite Shop is currently equipped with the infrastructure necessary to carry out the following processes:
1. Manufacture of main rotor blades, tail rotor blades and horizontal stabilizers for Mi-2, W-3, SW-4, Kania helicopters as well as for the manufacture of composite liners:
-dryers for composites ( max. temperature: 220°C, max. dimensions: width: 2800mm x height: 2200mm x length: 8500mm, with computer recording of polymerization parameter),
-115 sq.m painting shop.
2. Manufacture of composite structures in clean room:
-3 clean rooms (the largest is 630 sq. m in size),
-VIRTEK 8-head laser projection system,
-2 plotters for prepreg cutting: LECTRA, HUMANTEC,
- 4 autoclaves (the largest with a diameter of 3500mm, 10000mm long),
- 9 cold rooms.
3. DT and NDT inspection:
-UT Pulse Echo ASCAN manual inspection of the monolithic structures,
-UT Through Transmission ASCAN manual inspection of sandwich and bonded structures,
-UT Through Transmision C-SCAN automatic inspection of the monolithic, sandwich and bonded structures (flat and slightly curved parts),
-UT Through Transmision NU-SCAN automatic inspection of the monolithic, sandwich and bonded structures (parts with complex 3D curvature).
-5-axis CNC milling centers by JOBS - JOMACH 146® (with overall dimensions worktable X: 6000 mm, Y 4000 mm, Z: 2000) and JOBS - JOMACH 156® (with overall dimensions worktable X: 4800 mm, Y 3200 mm, Z: 2000 mm),
- 3-axis milling machine (plus indexed axis C) 4030 NOVA 3X with vacuum table with dimensions of 3m x 4m.
5. Design, simulation and manufacture of bonding tools:
-design and simulation, carried out with up-to-date CAD/CAM tools (Catia, NX, AutoCad),
-fiber development and nesting (Magestic software),
-manufacture of metal tools, composite tools using wet lay-up, pre-preg, infusion or pattern plate technology,