Leonardo-Finmeccanica: PZL-Świdnik demonstrates W-3PL Głuszec helicopter at the International Exhibition - AIR FAIR 2016 in BydBydgoszcz 20/05/2016
• PZL-Świdnik demonstrates its flagship product – W-3PL Głuszec helicopter – being in daily service of the 56th Air Base in Inowrocław
• W-3PL Głuszec resulted from cooperation of PZL-Świdnik, the Polish Armed Forces and the Air Force Institute of Technology; it is currently used by the Polish Land Forces
Finmeccanica: PZL-Świdnik makes history of aircraft in Poland celebrating the 60th anniversary of helicopter productionWarsaw 22/04/2016
• The Special Rotorcraft Conference celebrating the 60th anniversary of the launch of helicopter production in PZL-Świdnik starts the cycle of jubilee events.
• PZL-Świdnik is the only producer of helicopters of Polish design, which has provided almost 160 aircraft of this type to the Polish Armed Forces so far.
• More than 7400 helicopters manufactured in Świdnik serve in over 40 countries worldwide: as military, rescue and civilian machines.
Deputy Prime Minister of Poland and Minister of Science and Higher Education visits PZL-Świdnik plantŚwidnik 17/03/2016
• Demonstration of the capabilities and technological potential of the only producer of Polish helicopters and the main supplier to the Polish Armed Forces
• Presentation of multi-million investments in the development of state-of-the-art aviation technologies in Poland including the new AW009 helicopter and the unmanned SW-4 Solo
• Biggest exporter in the Polish defence sector today, exceeding 700 million PLN in 2015