Finmeccanica: PZL-Świdnik makes history of aircraft in Poland celebrating the 60th anniversary of helicopter productionWarsaw 22/04/2016
• The Special Rotorcraft Conference celebrating the 60th anniversary of the launch of helicopter production in PZL-Świdnik starts the cycle of jubilee events.
• PZL-Świdnik is the only producer of helicopters of Polish design, which has provided almost 160 aircraft of this type to the Polish Armed Forces so far.
• More than 7400 helicopters manufactured in Świdnik serve in over 40 countries worldwide: as military, rescue and civilian machines.
Deputy Prime Minister of Poland and Minister of Science and Higher Education visits PZL-Świdnik plantŚwidnik 17/03/2016
• Demonstration of the capabilities and technological potential of the only producer of Polish helicopters and the main supplier to the Polish Armed Forces
• Presentation of multi-million investments in the development of state-of-the-art aviation technologies in Poland including the new AW009 helicopter and the unmanned SW-4 Solo
• Biggest exporter in the Polish defence sector today, exceeding 700 million PLN in 2015
Uganda Police Force Takes Delivery of GrandNew and W-3A Sokol Helicopters for Law Enforcement MissionsEntebbe, Uganda 18/12/2015
• The event marks the delivery of the 100th helicopter by Finmeccanica-AgustaWestland and PZL- Świdnik for the African commercial and para-public helicopter market
• Contract signed in June 2014 including a comprehensive training and support package
• Nearly 180 Sokols and almost 220 GrandNew helicopters sold to customers worldwide so far